Monday, March 9, 2009

Best Husband Ever!

I just have to say that I have the best husband ever!

I made a deal with a friend and now I'm committed (not that kind of committed, although it can be argued that I should be) to going a WHOLE WEEK WITHOUT CHOCOLATE!!!

I know. I'm still a little in shock myself that I agreed to it.

But when Matt learned about my deal, he fully supported me by making me my very own batch of Cinnamon Almonds (you know, those almonds that they sell at fairs and craft shows that smell so good you can't go within 200 feet of them without drooling)! Mmmm.....tasty! They are fantastic! And now I have a snack that I love almost as much as chocolate to keep the cravings at bay. It also doesn't hurt that our whole house smells like Cinnamon Almonds.

Thanks, Matt!

2 comments:

Kiirstin said...

Share the wealth!

Angelica said...

Hey Andrea!
I've never visited you blog before but linked to it through Kiirsti.

Could you post a recipe? I've been looking for a good one for AGES! And yes, he is a GREAT husband, anyone that will support you in your goals and dreams and "deals"... :)