Friday, July 3, 2009

Normal is Relative

Occassionally, I post pictures of me and/or Matt that are a little...well...creative. You may wonder why we take pictures like that. Here's your answer. All of the following were taken at a recent family barbeque at our house. None were posed. This is just what my family does when faced with a camera.
My brother Rodney.

My sister Valerie.

My niece Sydney.


My brother Brent.

Either Jackson or Jordan. I can't tell.



My nephew Tanner. ( I might add that this is pretty normal for him, but I had to add the popsicle shot because he's a MOOCHER. Whenever there's food around, he mooches from anyone who'll share. It's kind of like grazing.)


My nephew Eli. Yep, we start 'em young.


Matt, the King of odd camera shots. (Also notice Eli in the background.)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What great pictures! looks like you guys are having fun.