Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Aren't Cars Just Moving Billboards?

I got this idea from someone else who recently adopted and thought that I would put my time stuck in traffic to good use! So my friend Kiirstin made this for me on her Cricut. (Thanks, Kiirstin!)
I hope we get the word out there a little more with this. We're so excited to welcome a little one to our family and its REALLY hard to be patient. I'm lucky to have nieces and nephews and neighbors to play with, but it's just not the same. I'm ready to change diapers and stay up all night!

1 comment:

lacieinthesky said...

That's awesome! I drove by when you were putting this on your car and was curious as to what it was. Well, now I know! Good luck, you guys are going to be amazing parents! Well, you for sure-Matt on the other hand...j/k, both of you!!