Sunday, March 7, 2010

Family Photos

As luck would have it, Matt and I finally had family pictures taken three weeks before we got Emma. We have really good timing. (Actually, I think it's all Matt. His family also took family pictures about a week before we got engaged.) We wanted some good pictures of the two of us to update our adoption profile. I guess they worked. And we didn't even have to POST the pictures. Just getting them taken was enough.
Anyway, here are a few of the keepers. (Cassie, thanks for putting up with our shenanegans!)

I don't think this is what we were really going for, but it is SO US. I love it!

What?! A real picture with both Matt AND Andrea smiling? These don't come along very often.
Once again, thanks Cassie! We love the pictures. Now we just have to get some with Emma in them.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Those are beautiful pictures! Andrea, you are gorgeous!! I want to see all of them!

Alona said...

Those ARE great. I love the laughing one especially!