Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tagged by Gretchen

A to Z About Me

A--Attached or Single: Attached to Matt
B--Best Friend: Matt (how cheesy is that?)
C--Cake or Pie: I don't care as long as it's chocolate!
D--Day of Choice: Tuesday (Singing practice day)
E--Essential Item: I suppose a water bottle. I keep one with me at all times.
F--Favorite Color: ?? Orange? Red? Green?
G--Greatest Accomplishment: Running the St. George Marathon
H--Hometown: White Plains, MD
I--Indulgences: Warm Chocolate Melting Cake. I'm drooling just thinking about it!
J--January or July: July
K--Kids: Just Matt
L--Life is incomplete without: Matt, church, exercise, chocolate, good friends
M--Marriage Date: January 26, 2001
N--Number of Siblings: 7--Jenni, Rodney, Paul, Evan, Valerie, Brent, JD
O--Oranges or Apples: Either one as long as they're cut for me. =)
P--Phobias or fears: Public speaking
Q--Quotes: SO many, but here's one..."So what if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?"
R--Reason to Smile: Life is good!
S--Season: Spring
T--Tag 5 Friends: Valerie, Alona, Jennifer, Lacie, Dadra.
U--Unknown fact about me: Umm...I guess I'm an open book. =)
V--Very favorite store: The ones I can afford.
W--Worst habit: 4 words--piles of clean laundry.
X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: Ultra sound. It's kind of cool watching things move around.
Y--Your favorite food: Mmmm...warm chocolate melting cake. (But I would never turn down a good steak.)
Z--Zodiac: Libra

No comments: